|Home||» Products||» End Mill Tools||» END Mill Tool|
END Mill Tool
Having rich experience and thorough understanding of the market operations, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying END Mill Tool. This cutter is manufactured by our diligent workforce using high quality tungsten carbide. This cutter is used for drilling and cutting metal plates and profiles. This END Mill Tool is available in different sizes and specifications for clients. We offer this cutter at pocket friendly prices.
- Resistant to bend
- Smooth finishing
- Light weight
We offer end mills (high speed steel milling & carbide milling) that are helpful in getting the job done in an efficient and cost-effective manner. These are common in milling machine, where they are used for removing the stock as well as shape workpieces from different material in applications like repair, maintenance and high speed manufacturing. The end mill tolls are available in various styles like ball, corner rounding, finishing, roughing etc. Further tool material is carbide tipped, cobalt, high speed steel and solid carbide. The cutting diameters are calculated on the basis of metric and fractional size.
Applications of end mill tools
These find use in making accurate holes and shapes on turning or milling machine. It is pivotal to choose tool and cutters properly when working on lathes or machining centers. Offered in various styles and material, the range is ideal for increasing the tool's life, especially the titanium coated end mills. For accurate and fruitful results, mount the end mill in concrete tool holder. Other applications are:
- Cavity Die Work - Finishing cutting and plunging is done on the pocket that too in die steel. Here, 3D shapes are needed. Hence, Ball type End mill is preferred.
- Face Milling - Scratchy surface finish is produced in small face areas. The depth of cut is comparatively shallow in nature.
- Finish Profiling - For finishing the shape (internal and external)
- Keyway Production - For this, two separate end mills are used.
- Specialty Cutting - Comprises milling process of 'T" shaped slots, tapered surfaces and dovetail manufacturing.
- Woodruff Keyways - These are made using single cutter and the procedure is "straight plunge" type
Cobalt steel alloys (known as high speed steel, or HSS)
Tungsten carbide in a cobalt lattice
Extra level of rigidness, resistance and hardness. Rigidity is important to prevent tool breakage.
2 to 2.5 times faster than HSS tools