Price And Quantity
- 3 Piece
- 1000.00 - 2000.00 INR/Piece
- 10 Piece Per Day
- 7-30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Plastic bag and Bubble wrap
- All India
Router Cutter Bits
Setting benchmarks of excellence and professionalism, we have been able to emerge as a leading manufacturer and supplier of Router Cutter Bits. This cutter is manufactured by using high quality tungsten carbide, sourced from trusted vendors. This cutter is used in milling machines to cut materials with ease. Available in different technical specifications, this Router Cutter Bits is highly demanded in the market. We offer this cutter at reasonable prices.
- Sturdy and durable
- Resistant to breakage
- Rust proof finishing
- Carbide used is micrograin and sub-micrograin of European standards
- Several re-sharpening is possible owing to thick carbide
- For different material there are different grades
- Optimum bonding strength of carbide is ensured with silver induction brazing
- Quality and safety is as per Holz-BG German standards
- Perfect fit due to centerless ground shank
- Grinding is of multi axis type
- Single clamp construction for perfect balance, accuracy and centricity
- Brazed bits are used. These are solid bar stock steel bits
- Standard sizes of collets are 1/4" and 1/2"
- Shanks laser etched with optimum RPM rating, size and depth of clamping
1/2" shanks are known to provide improved stability and are prone to less vibrations. Also, it is well known that 1/2" Router Cutter Bits produce smoother cut and help in ensuring longer cutter life. The router bits are provided in both shank diameters, leaving out the profile that are small or very large. The Cutting Edges of bits are made using high-speed steel (HSS) or carbide tips. The presence of carbide cutters ensure durable and better performance than steel cutters. Also, carbide cutters helps in ascertaining longer hold on the edge, which is actually 10 to 25 times longer as well as its brittleness is high.
Other Important Points
The overall balance of our Router Cutter Bits is excellent and its cutters have fine edge as well as thickness.
The carbide tips and the bit are joined through an even brazing
Chances of workpiece kickback is less due to the presence of anti-kickback bits with extra body mass
Heat dissipation and sharpness of bits is also very good